New VT Coordinator

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
walyssaa

New VT Coordinator

Post by walyssaa »

I just got called as a new Visiting Teaching Coordinator in my ward. I have looked around the LCR already to see what I am able to do. The only thing I have a question on is how I am able to submit my report so that the Ward Clerk is able to see it? He was just recently called as well. I had clicked all the boxes of visits for the month of September but there doesn't seem to be a "Submit" button anywhere (though I know that my checks are automatically saved) and he emailed me asking for my numbers because he couldn't see them on his end. How do I submit it so that he automatically has the information? I consider myself pretty tech savvy but it would be nice to have a little training regarding how to do this...
williamjackson

Re: New VT Coordinator

Post by williamjackson »

They changes you make are visible to the clerk in real time. If he logs on to LCR and looks at the Home and Visiting Teaching section, he will see all the visits you have already recorded.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There isn't a "submit" button. He just needs to log in when he knows that you are done and look at the visiting teaching information. In the case of the quarterly report, he would go to the Overview tab, select Relief Society in the Quorum/Auxiliary list, and then click the View Totals button. The first number under Total Contacts for September is the number he needs.
walyssaa

Post by walyssaa »

Thanks! Glad to know the issue isn't on my end.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”