App Bookmarks not showing on LDS.org

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sueannebee

App Bookmarks not showing on LDS.org

Post by sueannebee »

When I save bookmarks on my iphone app it says it is synced but when I login to my account on LDS.org on my computer they aren't showing. Different/old bookmarks are showing. Please help.
adamneilandavis

Re: App Bookmarks not showing on LDS.org

Post by adamneilandavis »

I'm having a similar problem. When I update a bookmark on LDS.org, that change is reflected in my Gospel Library app (iOS). But when I update a bookmark on my iPhone, the change is not reflected on LDS.org.
jonballstaedt

Post by jonballstaedt »

I have the same issue but with bookmarks on my iPhone and iPad. It's as if they are viewed as two different bookmarks and will not sync up.
ebyers

Post by ebyers »

Ah, I just posted about this on another thread dealing with syncing across multiple devices and then saw this thread. This is the same exact issue I have had off and on for many months now. In fact, I had stopped using the online system completely on any of my devices for a couple months because of this problem and when I cam back about a week or so ago, everything had synced so I thought whatever the issue was had been corrected. But no, now I find it happening again. Any thoughts on this out there?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”