HT District Leader names

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
fvbreit

HT District Leader names

Post by fvbreit »

How do I assign name for a new home teaching district leader? When I try to edit it only lists present High Priests leaders.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: HT District Leader names

Post by russellhltn »

First, I think you have to put them in that calling. And then you can assign them to a district.

And since you mention "High Priest leaders", I assume you're talking about a HPG. In that case, the district leader may have to be a HP as well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote:And since you mention "High Priest leaders", I assume you're talking about a HPG. In that case, the district leader may have to be a HP as well.
Not only must he be a HP but they must also be a member of the HPG leadership (HP Group leader or one of his counselors).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:Not only must he be a HP but they must also be a member of the HPG leadership (HP Group leader or one of his counselors).
Ah yes. It goes back to the Handbook 2: 7.4.4 "Quorum and group leaders receive monthly home teaching reports from each companionship." Unlike VT (Handbook 2: 9.5.4), there's no mention of an intermediary.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jdlessley wrote:
russellhltn wrote:And since you mention "High Priest leaders", I assume you're talking about a HPG. In that case, the district leader may have to be a HP as well.
Not only must he be a HP but they must also be a member of the HPG leadership (HP Group leader or one of his counselors).
If you add them in the callings as a High Priests Home Teaching District Supervisor they will show up in the list that can be assigned as a District Supervisor.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”