English version of website changes to Spanish

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
Katana5

English version of website changes to Spanish

Post by Katana5 »

My English version of the website changes to Spanish when I'm logged in. Any thoughts?
mevans

Re: English version of website changes to Spanish

Post by mevans »

This was once a frequent problem, but the church appears to have fixed it a while back. Maybe it's back.

You can use the language menu at the top right to change the language back to English. You can also edit the URL. Where it says "lang=spa", change it to "lang=eng" and press enter. Your page will update to English.

You might try deleting all your cookies and going back to the web site to see if that fixes anything.
mkmichkids

Post by mkmichkids »

I am currently having this problem on my desktop computer. Please advise. I have cleared the cache. Used different browser to log on (Chrome, Firefox) and am having the same results.
mevans

Post by mevans »

mkmichkids wrote:I am currently having this problem on my desktop computer. Please advise. I have cleared the cache. Used different browser to log on (Chrome, Firefox) and am having the same results.
Please see this thread:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23086

What's happening right now appears to be a general problem and is probably better discussed on that thread.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”