Outlook and google is not sycing what is on the online version of calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rianpine

Outlook and google is not sycing what is on the online version of calendar

Post by rianpine »

I have this pesky stake presidency calendar that I subscribed to by having the check box on that says "automatically subscribe to new stake calendars. I unsubscribed to that calendar(and took the check mark out of the box) and everything is perfect on the calendar online onLDS.org. When I sync up with my Outlook 2010 or my Google calendars the pesky calendar shows up ( or at least the events do). I have deleted my calendars in both places and created new sync URLs and resynced them again and that calendar still shows up. I let it sit with my computer off for the weekend in hopes that there was a delay in the sync process, but it still shows up. I even deleted my calendars in both places and generated new sync URLs and resynced again today and still shows those event from that calendar that I don't need. Any help would be much appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Outlook and google is not sycing what is on the online version of calendar

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like you haven't unsubscribed from the calendar - just unchecked it from lds.org display. If you are unsubscribed from the calendar, it won't even be listed on the main page when you log in.

To get to the subscriptions, you have to expand the left panel and uncheck "show" for that calendar. See "Left Panel Expanded View" here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rianpine

Re: Outlook and google is not sycing what is on the online version of calendar

Post by rianpine »

that worked. thank you so much

Return to “Calendar”