Cannot Access LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dcnorman

Cannot Access LCR

Post by dcnorman »

I was set apart as a Ward Mission leader two months ago and I am still denied access to LCR on lds.org. The ward clerk updated my calling in MLS and I have access to MLS on the ward computer but I cannot access LCR. Does anyone know why I might still be blocked or how I can get access?
Biggles

Re: Cannot Access LCR

Post by Biggles »

Make sure he entered you in the Standard calling, because a Custom calling isn't recognised by the online resources.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Your ward clerk will probably have to record your calling directly in Leader and Clerk Resources. Changes made to callings in MLS (if it even lets you make changes) are no longer synced back to Leader and Clerk Resources.

Do you show up in your calling at the LDS.org Directory or in the LDS Tools app?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dcnorman wrote:Does anyone know why I might still be blocked or how I can get access?
  • Have the clerk verify your calling is listed in the cdol - and not in orange text (custom position)
  • Make sure you're using a lds account that's connected to your MRN - couples cannot share a lds account and expect that to work.
  • After properly recording a calling, it may take as long a day or so before all the on-line rights kick in.
I'm pretty sure one of those items will fix the issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gablaz1

Post by gablaz1 »

how do I edit my membership record number in lds account
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

gablaz1 wrote:how do I edit my membership record number in lds account
Contact LDS Account Support.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gablaz1 wrote:how do I edit my membership record number in lds account
Assuming you have the wrong number, yes, contact support. If the number is missing, you should be able to add it in ldsaccount.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”