Hymns not working

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

jeffshirts

Hymns not working

Post by jeffshirts »

The Hymns in the Gospel library are not working for me. I have a Surface Pro 3 running Win 10 and I downloaded the Hymns, but when I try to click on a specific hymn it crashes the app and I have to start over. I can click on the categories and see the individual page numbers, but when I click on it to view the hymn the app closes.

Thank you for any help in this regard.
egnlsn

Re: Hymns not working

Post by egnlsn »

You're not alone. After reading your post, I checked it out on my desktop running Windows 10 (GL Version 2.15.9.120). The first 3 or 4 times I clicked on a hymn, it took awhile to load, was there for a second, then crashed. Tried it with a different hymn, and it loaded fine. Tried it again, and it loaded fine. Went back to the first, and it loaded. Downloaded the childrens' songbook, and it was crashing as well. Back to the hymnbook, and frequent crashing.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

I'm not able to reproduce this issue on either the stable release of the app or the beta version. Have you tried reinstalling the app?
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

I'm not sure if this is related to your problem, but the other day I recall getting a warning from my Android Application for LDS Hymns that the current application had been replaced with a newer version.
I un-installed my current version and installed the newer replacement version. So far, all's working fine.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”