Order Forms

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rubencreek

Order Forms

Post by rubencreek »

I need to order the new Bishop's Order for Commodities-Food and Supplies forms ASAP. I have been all over the online store and cannot find them. Where do I go, or who do I contact to order these? A website or phone number or lds.org link would be greatly appreciated.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Order Forms

Post by sbradshaw »

Some items only show up on Store.LDS.org after you log in with your LDS Account. Not all items are available to all callings, so it depends on your calling whether or not you will see it. I am not able to find it myself in the store, but I assume a ward clerk should be able to, or if not the clerk, the bishop himself.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
rubencreek

Post by rubencreek »

I am the ward clerk and I am familiar with ordering from the online store, but, this is the first time I have had to order these particular forms. I have looked all over the site and have had no luck.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

According to this post only the bishop can order on-line, but the clerk can call it in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
annearl1

Post by annearl1 »

I am the ward clerk and I am trying to order some more forms for temple recommend re-news or book 1 temple recommends. I can't find them anywhere. How do I get them ordered? We are about out.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

annearl1 wrote:I am the ward clerk and I am trying to order some more forms for temple recommend re-news or book 1 temple recommends. I can't find them anywhere. How do I get them ordered? We are about out.
Those cannot be ordered online. Fill out the order form in your current binder. The order forms can be ordered online if you don't have any.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Or telephone the online store. As you're the Ward Clerk they will ask you some security questions. Once the order is placed, they will be dispatched to the Bishop. Just refreshing russelhltn's earlier post on the subject!
williamjackson

Post by williamjackson »

Since "order the order form", while accurate, sounds silly, you can also download the temple recommend order form PDF, print it and fill it out -- or if you are computer-savvy enough, reverse those two steps -- and mail it away.

http://store.lds.org/images/estore/prod ... 00_o06.pdf
Smithla1

Post by Smithla1 »

Where do I find the form that would cancel a temple sealing? My bishop did not know.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Smithla1 wrote:Where do I find the form that would cancel a temple sealing? My bishop did not know.
Tell him to go to lds.org and login.
- Leader and Clerk Resources
- Membership
- Application to the First Presidency
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Reports and Forms”