Budget Report Item Missing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
luckyalbus

Budget Report Item Missing

Post by luckyalbus »

I logged into MLS today to find that the Distribution Center Charges line is missing from the budget report. It still is showing in the view/edit budget tab. I obviously need a way to view what is left in that budget item in order to order materials for the unit. Any ideas?
aclawson

Re: Budget Report Item Missing

Post by aclawson »

Confirmed here as well - the distribution center charges line is indeed missing from the budget report.
john.orme

Post by john.orme »

Found the same issue here... and no mention of a change in the latest release notes.
bphilli7

Post by bphilli7 »

Noticed this as well.

I went to View/Edit Expenses and found IROP purchases had a blank category assigned. Clicking one of the IROPs brought me to a screen similar to the one where we write checks.

I imagine I could enter an appropriate category (ie YW, YM, Primary) for each of the IROPs and have the costs reflected in the budget report that way, but I'd like to get some direction as to whether or not that's how we should be handling IROPs going forward.
rigbypaul

Post by rigbypaul »

In addition to Distribution Center Charges missing, when I print a General Budget report the numbers in the 2015 Budget Allocation section are way off. My 2014 Carry Forward Balance was off by $4k.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I would report it back through MLS message (or directly to the email address) and see what they say, especially in view of the last comment that the budget allocation numbers changed, as well.
luckyalbus

Post by luckyalbus »

Interestingly enough. Just logged in and the Distribution Center Charges line item is back up and available. Must have been an update or glitch. Hope you brethren have experienced the same! Thank you.
guycolbyiv

Post by guycolbyiv »

Apparently this was a widespread problem; it happened to our stake account as well. I called Global Unit Support, and after confirming the problem, they kicked it over to Development. Several days later, they sent down a file refresh, and all was well.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”