was the "home teacher" column removed from custom reports?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
sasgrw

was the "home teacher" column removed from custom reports?

Post by sasgrw »

I had a custom report that I had downloaded from https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Custom_report ... r_families a while ago. When I try to run the report now it says it can't do it because there are unsupported columns. It didn't tell me which columns weren't valid anymore and when I edit the report, the columns are already gone. It's been too long since I used that report so I don't remember what columns it had.

I'm trying to print a list of part member families and include the home and visiting teachers for those families. Since HT/VT was moved to LCR, it's not available in MLS anymore. Does that mean the home and visiting teaching columns aren't available for custom reports anymore too? That would be disappointing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: was the "home teacher" column removed from custom reports?

Post by russellhltn »

sasgrw wrote:Does that mean the home and visiting teaching columns aren't available for custom reports anymore too?
Since the information on HT/VT isn't synced back to MLS, that information - if it was there, would be out of date.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”