Branch President can't access Missionary Online Recommendation System

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Branch President can't access Missionary Online Recommendation System

Post by russellhltn »

I've got a fairly new Branch President of a new branch. I'm sure he's recorded correctly. We were able to update some RS callings using his account. But he can't log into Missionary Online Recommendation System. Does he need to have a role created by the Stake President?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Branch President can't access Missionary Online Recommendation System

Post by lajackson »

If he is in CDOL, you should not need anything more. I don't know how long it takes for his calling to flow to the Missionary system, but if it has been more than a few days, it may be worth a call to the GSC.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I called LUS. They transferred me to the missionary side and said the sync was running 6 weeks behind. They're working on it, but it will be another week to fix.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:. . . the missionary side . . . said the sync was running 6 weeks behind.
Wow! That must be a manual process.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”