LDS Tools on my Iphone6

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
sandyvarney

LDS Tools on my Iphone6

Post by sandyvarney »

My Lds Tools on my Iphone6 when I sign in it says "downloading" This may take a couple of minutes, depending on your connection" but it is always grayed out. I troubleshoot and it said to uninstall the app - restart phone and then go to app store and download the app. I have done that several time and it still does not work. What can I do? I use my LDS tools all the time on my iphone - it use to work all the time. Thanks
Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools on my Iphone6

Post by russellhltn »

Are you able to log into the Directory and/or Calendar on lds.org? I'm wondering if there might be a situation with your records such that you're not connected with your ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sandyvarney

Post by sandyvarney »

Yes I am able to login into my lds account on my macbook. Also on my ipad I was able to sync my LDS tools - It is just on my iphone that I am having problems. At work I have a Dell computer and I can login to my LDS tools. Thanks for your help
moser11?

Post by moser11? »

Did your issue get resolved? I have had the same issue for over a year. Every time I try to log on to my iPhone 6plus ldstools app it gives me the Downloading this can take several minutes depending on your internet connection. I can log on to LDS.org from my phone and desktop. I have tried logging onto ldstools from many different wifi locations as well as using 4G LTE. This started happening a year ago after an ldstools update on my iPhone 4S and has never been resolved. I have updated my calendar on LDS.org, I have synced the calendar to my iPhone calendar, but still cannot login to ldstools.
jernstc3

Post by jernstc3 »

Warning Must be New Security Guidelines of Apple's devising.
After housing Beta version 2.5.0 on my iPhone6+ and after opening the
app. I get an alert which reads, Untrusted Enterprise Developer
"iPhone Distribution: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"
has not been trusted on this iPhone. Until this developer has been
trusted, their enterprise apps will not be available for use." I
downloaded it from the link in my email on that iPhone.
I'm baffled by this, maybe Apple has gone Rogue and this is the Legacy
of Steve Jobs because using Safari on Yosemite OS the parental
controls default makes it a series of address saving urls just to go
to one single site of interest. So now what?
Help?
John Ernest Clausen III

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”