Windows 10

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

kthcls1976

Windows 10

Post by kthcls1976 »

Does Gospel Library currently work with Windows 10?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Windows 10

Post by sbradshaw »

Yep! It is newer to Windows than it is to iOS or Android, though, so it doesn't have all of the features you might expect yet. But progress is being made.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kthcls1976

Post by kthcls1976 »

I'm mainly interested in Notes and Highlights. Do you know if they are available with Windows 10? Do you think I should wait a few months to download Windows 10 in order to have all the Gospel Library features?
Panowest

Post by Panowest »

I'm having trouble with the Gospel Library working in my Windows 10 tablet. Downloading books freezes and the links to scriptures do not open correctly from the lessons book.
It seemed to be working fine a while back until the latest update. I reinstalled Win10 two weeks ago, no joy.

It works just fine in my windows 8.1 desktop.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

I'm having trouble with the Gospel Library working in my Windows 10 tablet. Downloading books freezes and the links to scriptures do not open correctly from the lessons book.
It seemed to be working fine a while back until the latest update. I reinstalled Win10 two weeks ago, no joy.

It works just fine in my windows 8.1 desktop.
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application? Moving OSes may have confused it.
I'm mainly interested in Notes and Highlights. Do you know if they are available with Windows 10? Do you think I should wait a few months to download Windows 10 in order to have all the Gospel Library features?
No point in waiting. Both notes and highlights are already available, just as in the version on Windows 8.1.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
Panowest

Post by Panowest »

Thanks ToManyLetters,

Yes I did reinstall several times.
I eventually got it to work correctly tonight by clean installing Windows 10 and not updating Windows until the App was installed.
Updating Windows before the App caused the same issues as before. IE: Scripture links would not open correctly and books would freeze during installation.

I don't mind telling you was a long day today. :p

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”