Please Put iPhone Footnote Pane on Right Side when Holding Phone Sideways (Landscape)

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
mgclark

Please Put iPhone Footnote Pane on Right Side when Holding Phone Sideways (Landscape)

Post by mgclark »

I would like to suggest an enhancement that would greatly improve the Gospel Library studying experience on iPhone. When holding the phone in the landscape position it would be great if the footnote pane would appear to the side, rather than at the bottom of the screen—just like how it is done on the iPad or the Android version of Gospel Library. This would be especially helpful for iPhone 5/5s/5c users who have smaller screens. Like I said, this is the way it works on the iPad so I can't imagine it would be a difficult enhancement to develop. Anyone else out there want to see this enhancement?

Thanks for your consideration.

Michael
kellymab

Re: Please Put iPhone Footnote Pane on Right Side when Holding Phone Sideways (Landscape)

Post by kellymab »

Great idea! However the developers are rarely on this forum. It is best to give feedback directly to them in the app. You can find the feedback link under settings.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”