Problem Signing in for Seminary Teachers

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
beharris

Problem Signing in for Seminary Teachers

Post by beharris »

I am Ward Clerk and one of our Seminary teachers told me that she could access www.lds.org but could not access Seminary files such as attendance, etc. It has been noted on her membership record that she has been sustained and set apart (although Seminary teachers are not actually set apart). We have other Seminary teachers whose records are noted exactly the same, but who have no trouble accessing all Seminary files.

Can anyone offer guidance in how this teacher might access the files she needs? Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problem Signing in for Seminary Teachers

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure she's in a standard position, not a custom one. Also, it takes some time from "sustaining" before all the systems are on the same page. If she was entered just this Sunday, it might need some time.

Is she able to get into the Directory or Calendar? If not, then there's likely a problem with her LDS Account. (And make sure she's using her account, not her husband's.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Seminary teachers and substitutes must be entered into standard callings by a stake clerk or someone in the stake presidency.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Why would Seminary teachers not be set apart?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
rsidwell

Post by rsidwell »

I was set apart when I was a seminary teacher. Perhaps it varies by stake.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

beharris wrote:I am Ward Clerk and one of our Seminary teachers told me that she could access http://www.lds.org but could not access Seminary files such as attendance, etc. . . .
Can anyone offer guidance in how this teacher might access the files she needs?
It used to be that to access the attendance files, which I believe are in the WISE system, the Seminary and Institute director at CES needs also to enter her information into that system. She should contact her stake supervisor if she does not know who at S&I can do this for her.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”