Leader and Clerk Resources - feedback and suggestions

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jonlorinelson

Leader and Clerk Resources - feedback and suggestions

Post by jonlorinelson »

Is it possible to share ideas with someone close to the development teams for leader and clerk resources? There are several ideas that I would like to share which will enable ward councils to work in a much more united way as they care for the members in their stewardship, but realize that many of these ideas may already be in process. If it is possible, can someone contact me so we can discuss either by email or other?
Jonathan Nelson
eblood66

Re: Leader and Clerk Resources - feedback and suggestions

Post by eblood66 »

jonlorinelson wrote:Is it possible to share ideas with someone close to the development teams for leader and clerk resources? There are several ideas that I would like to share which will enable ward councils to work in a much more united way as they care for the members in their stewardship, but realize that many of these ideas may already be in process. If it is possible, can someone contact me so we can discuss either by email or other?
Jonathan Nelson
The official way to make suggestions is to use the Feedback link on any page of LCR. But note that you probably will only get an acknowledgement email. There is really no avenue to have a two way conversation with any decision maker.

You're welcome to also post your suggestion to the appropriate forum for LCR. That won't get it to the decision makers but it would give other users the opportunity to give feedback on the idea. If the conversation generates useful additional ideas or information you can link to the conversation when submitting feedback.

If you decide to post your ideas on the forum it is generally better to put each independent suggestion in a different thread so that each conversation is more focused on a single idea.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Additionally, when you send feedback through Leader and Clerk Resources, it will be easier for them to sort through if you divide each suggestion into a separate feedback message.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Please do post your ideas in the forum, if you are so inclined. I've been pleasantly surprised as sometimes another user points out a way that already exists to do what I need to do - no additional development needed! :)
fhront

Tools feedback and suggestions

Post by fhront »

We need a place for cell phone # a place for two phone numbers
We also need a calling in the ward to help leaders coordinate with other organizations
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Tools feedback and suggestions

Post by sbradshaw »

FHRonT wrote:We also need a calling in the ward to help leaders coordinate with other organizations
Could you explain this idea a little more?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
gnhoole

Post by gnhoole »

LCR has not been working in Google Chrome for many weeks now. I've been using IE instead, but today, when trying to access the patriarchal blessings page, i was told to use either Chrome or Firefox. So, i again tried using Chrome, but I still get the following message when I click on LCR: "This page isn't working. If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400." Help!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

gnhoole wrote:LCR has not been working in Google Chrome for many weeks now. I've been using IE instead, but today, when trying to access the patriarchal blessings page, i was told to use either Chrome or Firefox. So, i again tried using Chrome, but I still get the following message when I click on LCR: "This page isn't working. If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400." Help!
I used LCR via the Google Chrome browser as recently as yesterday evening. There were no problems. Is it possible you have an out-of-date version of Chrome?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:Is it possible you have an out-of-date version of Chrome?
Or, an add-on or misconfiguration? I'd think it didn't work in Chrome, we'd be seeing a lot of complaints in this forum.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”