Did FIR (facility issue reporting) disappear from LCR?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sasgrw

Did FIR (facility issue reporting) disappear from LCR?

Post by sasgrw »

I used to be able to get to FIR from either Applications or Other from the menu in LCR (can't remember which) but now it's not there. We're on a new (second) beta for LCR so I'm wondering if that caused the problem. I can still get to it directly from lds.org/fir but having the menu item was handy.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Did FIR (facility issue reporting) disappear from LCR?

Post by lajackson »

sasgrw wrote:We're on a new (second) beta for LCR so I'm wondering if that caused the problem.
It's still on the menu for me (we are not on the beta), so it sounds as if there has been a change with the beta. Send feedback, I guess.
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

Can you take a screenshot or tell me where it is in the menu for you? Under Applications? After Seminary Registration?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Okay. I think I missed the real question.

I do not ever remember having it in LCR under either Applications or Other. I get to FIR by clicking on my name at the top right (My Account and Ward). FIR is in the right column under Tools and Support, next to the last link.

I guess since it is always there at the top right, even when you are in LCR, there is no reason to have it under a menu in LCR.

I don't use FIR very often, so perhaps it was under one of the LCR menus and has moved out to the main Sign In Sign Out drop down. If that is what happened, I missed the change.
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

Ah, I think you are correct. I still have that link. I thought it was in the LCR menu (perhaps it should be?). There are several items in the LCR menus that aren't really leader or clerk things that could be under the "tools" menu under "my account". That's why I was thinking FIR was there. Thanks for checking.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”