Units missing from our building in Maps

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mevans

Units missing from our building in Maps

Post by mevans »

I just looked at maps for our building and was surprised. There are 3 units meeting at the building, and Maps only shows one of the units. The other two units don't appear.

My ward doesn't appear and a ward that meets there from a different stake doesn't appear. The ward that does appear is in my stake. CDOL shows the correct address for my ward, but maybe Maps data is controlled by whatever the FM system is and we have to contact them?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Units missing from our building in Maps

Post by lajackson »

mevans wrote:My ward doesn't appear and a ward that meets there from a different stake doesn't appear.
The FM database is probably the culprit.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Strange. I thought I'd take another look before emailing the PFR and the missing units have reappeared.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm sure it's dependent on how you search. In one mode, it's only going to show units that "cover" the location in question. In another, it will show all nearby units.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I wasn't searching. I had clicked on several other buildings in the area, and all the units appeared; it was just ours that was messed up.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”