Access to LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ChristianStromberg

Access to LCR

Post by ChristianStromberg »

Hello ,
I am an newly called Ward Clerk and I am in the directory as the Ward Clerk but I can´t access the LCR (?) (=Access Denied). What can be wrong? My MRN is xxx=xxxx=xxx
Regards
Christian
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed MRN
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access to LCR

Post by russellhltn »

The MRN in your post has been removed. Please note that this is as public forum and MRNs should not be posted here.

You have the correct calling to access LCR, so either your calling hasn't been entered as a standard position or the change just hasn't worked it's way though the various systems. If you don't get access in the next day, you need to ask someone to make sure your calling is correctly listed.

Edit: I used your screen name and checked the CDOL. Assuming I found the right one, your calling has been entered correctly. You should have access to LCR. How are you trying to access it? Have you tried a different browser?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ChristianStromberg

I have also tried to access using Firefox but still no access. The same using Chrome. I was entered in the system yesterday evening (Sept 8, Central European time).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ChristianStromberg wrote:I was entered in the system yesterday evening (Sept 8, Central European time).
Ah, I'd give it some time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ChristianStromberg

I have access now and it is working well. :-)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”