Bishopric Action and Interview List Sort Order

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bjlast

Bishopric Action and Interview List Sort Order

Post by bjlast »

I am the stake clerk and have been using the Bishopric Action and Interview List available through LCR to provide the stake primary leadership with the Children Approaching Baptism Age report for the past year. It used to be when I would print this report it would be sorted in whatever order had been selected on the screen (i.e. by ward, by age, by birth date, etc.). Recently something changed and it now always reverts back to an alphabetical sort by name when you print it regardless of the field that has been selected for sorting on the screen. List makes extra work for the sisters in the primary because they now have to sort through the alphabetical list manually to find what they need. Does anyone know why the ability to print the list sorted in any order has gone away? Is there a way to export the data to a .csv file or something else similar to what can be done with the custom reports in MLS?
mevans

Re: Bishopric Action and Interview List Sort Order

Post by mevans »

I confirmed it works the way you described for me, too. I've never tried printing the sorted version previously, so I trust that it used to work that way.

The best thing to do is to submit feedback. For LCR, go to the report page (not PDF), then click the blue box on the lower-right of the page that says "Do you have feedback on this page?". That feedback goes directly to the LCR team. There's another link called "Feedback" lower on the page. Don't use that one; your feedback will take longer, as it first goes to service missionaries.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”