Institute Teachers access to reports, etc.

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Institute Teachers access to reports, etc.

Post by sbradshaw »

Are there special training materials, rolls, reports, etc. on LDS.org that Institute Teachers have access to through their calling?

Our stake presidency has called several people in our stake to serve with our stake institute program. However, they have been called as "Stake Instructors" (a custom calling) rather than Institute Teachers with the idea that they might help teach in other settings in addition to Institute.

My stake presidency has requested that they be put in Leader and Clerk Resources as Stake Instructors. Before I do so, I wanted to check and make sure they won't be cut off from anything they need to perform the institute part of their calling. Any thoughts?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Institute Teachers access to reports, etc.

Post by russellhltn »

If there's nothing today, that doesn't mean there won't be something tomorrow.

That said, I thought CES callings had to be entered by CES to be "effective".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I haven't heard that – as far as I know all we had to do is enter them in via Leader and Clerk Resources.
But, I don't know for sure. Anyone else have experience with stake Institute Teachers?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Giving them standard callings will allow them to have more complete access to the Seminary and Institute portion of the Church website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:I haven't heard that
I'm thinking of this thread from two years ago. There's been a number of changes, but I'm not sure how much "control" the stake has over access to CES systems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:I'm thinking of this thread from two years ago.
WISE is different and CES controls it. But Seminary and Institute teachers also have access to a complete section of LDS.org that requires a standard position in order for them to obtain access.

Return to “Main Church Website”