Problems viewing info in LCR using iPad

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BKiestler

Problems viewing info in LCR using iPad

Post by BKiestler »

Is anyone else having problems viewing information in LCR? I cannot get anything in the home teaching section to work. I m using n iPad Air 2. I am the HP Group Leader and should have access.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problems viewing info in LCR using iPad

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure Private browsing is turned off.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lynnettelarsen

Post by lynnettelarsen »

I am the RS president and am using an IPAD Air--it won't let me access the visiting teaching reports. My IPHONE works fine. Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

See the message above yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lynnettelarsen

Post by lynnettelarsen »

Private browsing has always been off--it won't let me in to the visiting teaching section. I turned private browsing on and it still won't let me in--other suggestions?
mevans

Post by mevans »

What do you mean by "it won't let you in"? Is the menu option missing, or is the menu option there and when you select it you are denied access? If you get an error message, what does it say?
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

The Safari private browsing mode issue should have been resolved a couple of weeks ago. This sounds like there might be something else going on.
zricks

Post by zricks »

If it helps, our EQ Secretary was having problems accessing HT information on his iPad. He's using Safari, and the most recent version of iOS. I'm attaching a screenshot. It looks like people are able to access the page, but the page isn't displaying correctly on the iPad.

The issue may be specific to the iPad, as I'm able to access the page on my iPhone 6+, and I don't see the errors.
LCR_HT.PNG
(78.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It looks like a couple of things haven't loaded (the two spinning circles I see). That "something" seems to contain some values that it needs to display titles, etc.

mstauff

Post by mstauff »

I've seen reports of this happening using Chrome on iOS, but not using Safari. Have they tried a different browser on the device?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”