Can't get into the donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
kshrew

Can't get into the donations

Post by kshrew »

When I try to get in the donations it says that it is not open in my unit. What does this mean? I thought it was open to all in the U.S.
Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't get into the donations

Post by russellhltn »

kshrew wrote:I thought it was open to all in the U.S.
That's what's been reported. Can you get into the directory or calendar? Can other members of your ward get in?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kshrew wrote:When I try to get in the donations it says that it is not open in my unit.
A few others have reported the same problem. I have not yet seen an answer on how the problem was resolved.

I would check first to see that your membership record is in your ward and that you have the correct membership number tied to your LDS Account. Your ward clerk should be able to help you with that. Your stake clerk will be able to help him if needed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:I would check first to see that your membership record is in your ward and that you have the correct membership number tied to your LDS Account.
Which is why I suggest seeing if the calendar and/or directory works.
  • If they work, then that would seem to be satisfied.
  • If they don't work, then that's where they need to start looking.
  • If it works, but it's the wrong ward, then that could be the problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”