Gospel library on Samsung Blackjack

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
KipCarlsen-p40

Create New Post!!!

Post by KipCarlsen-p40 »

Help! How do I create a new Post? I had to reply to this one so I could get my message out?

Is there anyway to get the gospel library on the Samsung Blackjack yet??
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

KipCarlsen wrote:Help! How do I create a new Post? I had to reply to this one so I could get my message out?

Is there anyway to get the gospel library on the Samsung Blackjack yet??
To answer your question you need to understand some terminology. What I think you want to do is to create a new "thread". You did create a new post when you replied. To create a new thread, simply open up the forum you wish to create the thread in and then at the top of the page you should see a "New Thread" button. Pressing that will allow you to create the new thread where people can post responses to.

Hope that helps. As far as your Samsung Blackjack question, I'm not sure of the answer. It is a Windows based device so I am guessing (and this is strictly a guess) that the WindowsCE type readers should work.

Tom
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

I moved your post to the General Discussion. As for creating a new post in the fourm that you want to post, click, new thread. That will create a new thread for you in the forum (section) that you are in. As for Samsung blackjack, I do not know the answer.
- David
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

As for the samsung blackjack, it runs Windows Mobile 5.0, so any program that can run on windows mobile 5.0 SHOULD work. THe one I use is YanceyWare Reader, but there are many others which the church has created a nice list at http://www.lds.org/handheld which you can check out. (You'd look under Pocket PC, not Palm.)
- David
llama-p40

Post by llama-p40 »

The blackjack does not have a touchscreen, so yanceyware will not work. You will have good luck with the mobipocket reader though...

Return to “General Discussions”