Access home teaching across quorums

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BpDale5312

Access home teaching across quorums

Post by BpDale5312 »

We have Elders who Home Teach with High Priest and the leaders of both quorums want to have access. Currently the Elder Quorum President can not access the High Priest Organization to make assignments and vica versa. I am the Ward Clerk and they have requested I help them to gain access to each of the Quorums. How can we do this in CLR?
eblood66

Re: Access home teaching across quorums

Post by eblood66 »

BpDale5312 wrote:We have Elders who Home Teach with High Priest and the leaders of both quorums want to have access. Currently the Elder Quorum President can not access the High Priest Organization to make assignments and vica versa. I am the Ward Clerk and they have requested I help them to gain access to each of the Quorums. How can we do this in CLR?
I'm afraid you can't. This has been discussed many times in the forums in the last few weeks. For instance see this thread.

However, as mentioned in that thread (and others) you can still make whatever assignments you need to make.

Note that this topic is not about home teaching. It's best to start a new topic for a new question (and it follows the Code of Conduct).

[Moderator note: I split this discussion from the topic Multiple Relief Societies and Quorums, since it deals with a different subject.]

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”