Application to the First Presidency -Sealing Cancelation

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
murphys

Application to the First Presidency -Sealing Cancelation

Post by murphys »

I have spent at least two hours trying to get an application to the first presidency to move ahead t my stake president and am truly frustrated!

I have everything completed in the application. However it kicks it back because it says that I haven't indicated if the Sister has any financial obligations to a former spouse. She doesn't (she doesn't even have any children with former spouses) yet I cannot see where I can even indicate such on the application. I think that there may be a glitch in the form. Since this sister doesn't have children, I wonder if that should have added an additional filed to indicate if she is current.

I looked at the application (on my laptop) with my stake president and he couldn't find anything to indicate such either. So, we're both flustered. Meanwhile I cannot find a person to contact to get this fixed. I've already invested way too much time on this. I guess I'll just go back to paper, at least it would move ahead.

Two questions: 1) Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? or how to force the application to my president? 2) anyone know how I can contact a person who can help me?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Application to the First Presidency -Sealing Cancelation

Post by russellhltn »

murphys wrote:2) anyone know how I can contact a person who can help me?
That I can help with: Support Contact Information for U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
PearsonKJ
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Application to the First Presidency -Sealing Cancelation

Post by PearsonKJ »

I am sorry for the issues you were having. We do have a bug that we will be investigating. I have fixed your application and you can continue with the process.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”