Leadership Resources fo HP Secretary

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lloyd.gloekler

Leadership Resources fo HP Secretary

Post by lloyd.gloekler »

I am the HP secretary and have verified with the ward clerk that my calling is using the standard callings list. I can not see or update Home Teaching assignments, districts, companionships, recorded visits etc. Please help as we are now three months out and are afraid that we are going to lose valuable home teaching statistics.

Thank you,
Bro Gloekler
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Leadership Resources fo HP Secretary

Post by jonesrk »

Proxying as you I can see them. How are you trying to get to the Home Teaching assignments?
lloyd.gloekler

Post by lloyd.gloekler »

on i-pad > LDS.org > sign on > my account > leader and clerk resources > organization > high priest group > home teaching drop down >

Aggggh, now I get the overview and all the functionality, before I got blank screens, really, blank. I even did it with the ward clerk watching and then he tried it with my sign on ....... and we got blank screens. After 20 years of setting up Oracle HRIS and Wab apps I now feel just a wee bit crazy, thank you.

What ever happened to change it, Thank You, it is working now!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Usually the problem with iPads/iOS is when private browsing is enabled.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”