Viewing of Young Men's home teaching assignment

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jwbean

Viewing of Young Men's home teaching assignment

Post by jwbean »

I am the Young Men's president in the ward and have previously used MLS reports to make sure my young men are properly assigned to home teaching companionships and that they are having some success in meeting with those families. Our young men are assigned to both Elders Quorum and HP companionships. Now that home teaching has moved entirely to online tools, I not sure how I can continue this stewardship over young men's home teaching. Can we get a report of young men's home teaching assignments accessible to young men leaders?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Viewing of Young Men's home teaching assignment

Post by aebrown »

jwbean wrote:Can we get a report of young men's home teaching assignments accessible to young men leaders?
Just ask your ward clerk. Under the direction of the bishop he can provide you with whatever reports you need.
eblood66

Re: Viewing of Young Men's home teaching assignment

Post by eblood66 »

jwbean wrote:I am the Young Men's president in the ward and have previously used MLS reports to make sure my young men are properly assigned to home teaching companionships and that they are having some success in meeting with those families. Our young men are assigned to both Elders Quorum and HP companionships. Now that home teaching has moved entirely to online tools, I not sure how I can continue this stewardship over young men's home teaching. Can we get a report of young men's home teaching assignments accessible to young men leaders?
You can ask your ward clerk to generate a report and send it to you.

You can also make a suggestion using the Feedback link at the bottom of any LCR page. Although you're unlikely to get any response, we've been assured that feedback is routed to the correct decision makers and is reviewed.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”