Talent and Interest Survey storage?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
hpaulsen

Talent and Interest Survey storage?

Post by hpaulsen »

Is there a way to store the Talent and Interest Survey results? As I recall, this was a possibility in MLS, though I don't believe I ever saw it used. Well, I'm ready to use it! Do I have to track it in excel or a custom database?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Talent and Interest Survey storage?

Post by lajackson »

hpaulsen wrote:Is there a way to store the Talent and Interest Survey results? As I recall, this was a possibility in MLS, though I don't believe I ever saw it used. Well, I'm ready to use it! Do I have to track it in excel or a custom database?
MLS has (had) a way to record Talents and Interest in a custom field that could then be used to create custom reports. Because this function is going away, I would not try to begin using it at this point. I do not know what or when the plans are to transfer this function to the LDS.org site.

For now, I think your own spreadsheet or file would be the only way to go.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't believe that function has been moved to LCR. And I'm pretty sure it would be low on the list to get done for the reason you gave.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pochintesta1

Post by pochintesta1 »

Probably you could define a Google Form and you will have first a place where people can post their Talents & Interest, and secondly get an automatic permanent spreadsheet with the results, without having to rely on the uncertain future of MLS

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”