LDS tools calendar not showing all events in same calendar

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
verticalclimb

LDS tools calendar not showing all events in same calendar

Post by verticalclimb »

LDS tools is not showing all of our Stake conference events. All five events are for the same calendar, but only three show up in LDS tools. We have deleted the events and recreated them, but they are still not showing up. They are a mix of events and events with restrictions, and those not showing up are a mix of each. I have several members reporting the same problem. This isn't the first time it has happened, but seems completely random. Does anyone know why LDS tools calendar seems so flaky? BTW, we have all synced our LDS tools app today while they were reporting the problems and it has not corrected the missing events.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS tools calendar not showing all events in same calendar

Post by russellhltn »

The calendar sync for LDS Tools seems to be separate from the rest of it. To sync the calendar, "pull down" as in to see events before today and you should see it syncing.

Also note that LDS Tools only syncs a section of the calendar. I don't think it pulls in past events, and I'm not sure how far into the future it looks.

You might also see if this is device dependent (iOS vs. Android vs. Windows). That would tell us if it's in the API LDS Tools uses, or if the problem is in a particular version of Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”