My Temple

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
drchristensen

My Temple

Post by drchristensen »

When logging into your LDS account you see a menu item listed as "My Temple". When you select that menu item it takes you to the main temple web page. Since the menu item is listed as "My Temple" should you be taken to the actual temple page for the temple district you live in? Or perhaps change the menu item from "My Temple" to "Temples"?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My Temple

Post by russellhltn »

It takes me to the main page for the temple for my area.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drchristensen

Post by drchristensen »

Ok good to know. I am serving in an Out-Of-Unit calling and have access to 2 different stakes in 2 different temple districts, so maybe it is confused in my case.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

One other possibility is the you weren't logged in yet. The My Temple link shows up even when you are not logged in.
drchristensen

Post by drchristensen »

Thanks but I was/am logged in.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drchristensen wrote:I am serving in an Out-Of-Unit calling and have access to 2 different stakes in 2 different temple districts, so maybe it is confused in my case.
That could be an issue. Out-of-unit callings span a range where the person might not even be near their home ward (like a missionary). So it might take some doing for that to work for everyone.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drchristensen

Post by drchristensen »

Ok - I will just try it after I am released from my out-of-unit calling.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

This is a great feature that I hadn't noticed yet! No need to pick up a temple schedule to keep in my wallet anymore. :) Just one more reason to love LDS Account.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”