updating HT more than 3 months old

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
scottmchristensen

updating HT more than 3 months old

Post by scottmchristensen »

I was wondering if there is anyway, in LCR to update Home Teaching report for the whole year, example if some one was missed in Jan and now it is june can we go back and update Jan's Home teaching report? We were able to do this in MLS is it still available in LCR
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: updating HT more than 3 months old

Post by russellhltn »

Yes it is. I don't remember the details - I think you have to go into the household and click on a link in the stats. But be careful - LCR now shows the stats of people who have moved into the ward. So you may see "visits" from before their move-in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote:I think you have to go into the household and click on a link in the stats.
Go to either the Households or Companionships tab, click on the household name and then click the "View Household Profile" button.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
doups3

Post by doups3 »

Is there a way to enter home teaching visits that are older than three months on the online system? MLS had this feature, although it was difficult to find.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I moved your post to an existing discussion on this question.]
doups3 wrote:Is there a way to enter home teaching visits that are older than three months on the online system? MLS had this feature, although it was difficult to find.
Yes. See the post just before yours.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”