Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Protege1970

Online Donations

Post by Protege1970 »

I am a part of a Singles Ward, where we have members located across many different wards. We had her double check to see if Membership Number, name etc were correct and had the green circle with check mark. She still gets the message that she cannot donate this way because "because they have not started online payments in my area." I have no problem using the donation site. Any thoughts on what the problem is? Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online Donations

Post by russellhltn »

Protege1970 wrote:We had her double check to see if Membership Number, name etc were correct and had the green circle with check mark.
That's a good start, but you need to verify that it's her MRN and that MRN is actually in your Ward. Check on-line, as MLS can get out of sync.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lolapetersen

Post by lolapetersen »

I am not getting my donation slip to come up.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The system seems to be running quite slowly right now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Worked for me just now.
SparkyMartin

Post by SparkyMartin »

lolapetersen wrote:I am not getting my donation slip to come up.
Are you still having issues with the Donation Slip displaying? If so, can you respond with your browser, operating system, and any other relevant details?
SparkyMartin

Post by SparkyMartin »

Protege1970 wrote:I am a part of a Singles Ward, where we have members located across many different wards. We had her double check to see if Membership Number, name etc were correct and had the green circle with check mark. She still gets the message that she cannot donate this way because "because they have not started online payments in my area." I have no problem using the donation site. Any thoughts on what the problem is? Thanks.
I can check to see what is going on, but I will need the LDS Account username of the person in question.
Last edited by SparkyMartin on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

SparkyMartin wrote:
Protege1970 wrote:I am a part of a Singles Ward, where we have members located across many different wards. We had her double check to see if Membership Number, name etc were correct and had the green circle with check mark. She still gets the message that she cannot donate this way because "because they have not started online payments in my area." I have no problem using the donation site. Any thoughts on what the problem is? Thanks.
I can check to see what is going on, but I will need the LDS Account username of the person in question.

Thanks!

Dave Martin - Online Donations QA
The user name displayed in the forum is their LDS Account username. So in this case Protege1970 is his LDS Account username
SparkyMartin

Post by SparkyMartin »

jonesrk wrote:The user name displayed in the forum is their LDS Account username. So in this case Protege1970 is his LDS Account username
Yes, I noticed that. However, in this case they are reporting on behalf of another user in their ward or unit.

Return to “Online Donations”