Missionary list?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Missionary list?

Post by zaneclark »

A recent version of LDS Tools gives you an alphabetical list of all full-time missionaries serving from your stake. Is something like this available in LDS.org, perhaps in the directory? This list is particularly helpful to me in my calling and although I can get it through LDS Tools, it would be helpful to have it available in LDS.org.
lmcguire

Re: Missionary list?

Post by lmcguire »

When I log into lds.org, then click on "My Account and Ward" and choose "Directory" (under the "My Ward" heading), it takes me to a directory applet. One of the items on the far left is "Missionary". When I click on this, it lists both the missionaries serving in our ward, and the members of our ward serving missions.

Liz
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I am aware of the ward listing of missionaries, but in my calling I need a list of all missionaries serving from the stake and it would be much easier to have it all in one list rather than go to each ward....
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

If the stake president desires, he can grant you read-only access to the Missionary Online Recommendation System, where you can see and print a list of all missionaries currently serving from your stake.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I do have access to the online missionary site but they are also arranged by ward. I guess I am being picky, but when I found the LDS Tools list with it's simplicity and complete information, I thought it would be nice to find the same thing elsewhere. Never satisfied! :-)
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

zaneclark wrote:A recent version of LDS Tools gives you an alphabetical list of all full-time missionaries serving from your stake. Is something like this available in LDS.org, perhaps in the directory? This list is particularly helpful to me in my calling and although I can get it through LDS Tools, it would be helpful to have it available in LDS.org.
You could go to LCR and select Organizations > Full-Time Missionaries from the menu.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

LCR also lists them by ward and doesn't have all the info in the LDS Tools list, but it is not a big thing.... I'll survive! :-)
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The LCR missionary list allows those with appropriate stake callings to see all missionaries serving from the stake by changing the unit in the upper right corner from the ward to the stake.
https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/orgs/-5?lang=eng

Does your calling allow you to select the stake or other wards in your stake in the Organizations by Calling page? If not, then I guess your calling does not have a need to know.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

zaneclark wrote:LCR also lists them by ward and doesn't have all the info in the LDS Tools list, but it is not a big thing.... I'll survive! :-)
Your calling gives you access to the report drepouille is describing. It has all of the missionaries serving from your stake on one list. You can sort it by missionary name, mission name, expected start date, expected end date, and home ward. Have you looked at that report to see if it has what you're looking for?

Return to “General Discussions”