Youth in wrong ward in Seminary Registration

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
cdw3423lds

Youth in wrong ward in Seminary Registration

Post by cdw3423lds »

I just moved a youth to household in my ward from a different household in another ward in the stake. (She was living with an aunt and is now living with her grandmother) Anyway on seminary.lds.org she is still listed in the old ward.

Is there something I need to do to get her to show up in my ward's Seminary list? Or is this just a matter of waiting for the different systems to be updated?

Chris W
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Youth in wrong ward in Seminary Registration

Post by jonesrk »

It's likely you have to wait overnight.
cdw3423lds

Re: Youth in wrong ward in Seminary Registration

Post by cdw3423lds »

I checked again around 6:30am Central time and she still didn't show up in our ward on the list at seminary.lds.org. I just checked again 25.5 hours after her records were moved into our ward (9:00am central time) and now she does. However on our wards seminary enrollment report at https://ldsces.lds.org/pr/reports/PDFSemReportNew.asp she is still listed as not enrolled. I'm guessing another 24 hours before that report is updated.

Chris W

Return to “Membership Help”