Activate Temple Recommend in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
okiecb

Activate Temple Recommend in LCR

Post by okiecb »

I am an assistant District Clerk.
In LCR I’m attempting to activate Temple Recommends however am unable to do so because it has us affiliated with the Mission instead of the District. I know the system says “Stake or Mission”, however when we attempt to activate we get an error that says we don’t have permission in the assigned mission.
Is it possible to get the system to affiliate us with our correct district? The Stake or Mission block should read Seoul Korea Military District.
We are currently still having to use MLS to activate temple recommends.
See attached screenshot for info.
Attachments
LCR TR Question.docx.pdf
(199.16 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Activate Temple Recommend in LCR

Post by lajackson »

It sounds as if the mission needs to do something to give your district permission. I would check with them first.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think LCR is having trouble with this situation. This "Military District" is like a stake in that it's a child of the area and it is the parent of branches and distinct from the Mission (which has no children). But it doesn't have "stake" in the name, nor are there any wards under it (just branches).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Good point. Your district does not report to the mission. I would go to the Global Service Desk and ask for help. Something in the unit assignment process has gone awry.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

We will start looking into this here, but it would be good for you to contact your MSR office so that they can send a bug report back through to the product manager.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”