refresh content

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
toniki

refresh content

Post by toniki »

I saw a post from last year that seems to indicate there's no way to subscribe to new content for Gospel Library on the iPad/iPhone. So does that mean the only way to get new content is to delete and reinstall the app?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: refresh content

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Library automatically downloads content updates (LDS Music, also).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

toniki wrote:I saw a post from last year that seems to indicate there's no way to subscribe to new content for Gospel Library on the iPad/iPhone.
That might depend on the age of the iPad/iPhone. Apple doesn't support older ones anymore and it's policies tie the hands of developer trying to support the older units. Units able to run the current version of GL shouldn't have a problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
toniki

Post by toniki »

I have an iPad 3rd Generation, running Gospel Library 3.4.7 (4). The latest issue of the Ensign it shows as an option is April 2015, which is the last time I deleted and reinstalled the app.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

It sounds like your device and app version are new enough that it shouldn't be having any problems downloading. You might try taking a screenshot in the app by pressing the power and home buttons simultaneously and then choosing the option to send feedback, and describing the problem.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
hiltonc

Post by hiltonc »

Update to Gospel Library 3.4.10 to get the latest content.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”