2.7 FAQ

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

2.7 FAQ

Post by jeffevannelson »

*creating this so I can add common questions to it.

All our Restrictions are missing or The Restrictions option is missing from the Gear Menu.

You simply click the >> and check Restrictions as on.

Note that Restrictions is not the proper way to create a Reservation. Restrictions simply Restrict the building to a given Ward they do not prevent a event from being scheduled to the restricted time period if you do not understand then Simply know that a Restriction is not how to reserve the building.

To Reserve a Room simply create a Event and add a Location.

Who are Stake Leaders that can See other wards Calendars.

Stake Presidency
Executive Secretary
Stake Clerks
High Council
Stake Auxilaries
smconvey

Re: 2.7 FAQ

Post by smconvey »

jeffevannelson wrote:Who are Stake Leaders that can See other wards Calendars.
Stake Presidency
Executive Secretary
Stake Clerks
High Council
It would be helpful if "Stake Website Administrators" were added to this list. As the Stake Website Administrator for our stake, I get questions from stake leaders who sometimes confuse stake and ward calendars. Because I cannot see their ward's events, it can be difficult to determine what is the problem. Recently, a stake event was scheduled on the Stake Leader's ward calendar without a location. He was asking me questions, but I couldn't even see the event he was viewing.
smconvey

Post by smconvey »

Please provide the link where the calendar's FAQs are posted. Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

smconvey wrote:Please provide the link where the calendar's FAQs are posted. Thank you.
See post #1. That is the FAQ.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mleishman

Post by mleishman »

Is there a way to see who has subscribe to a specific calendar? If you are the admin?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mleishman wrote:Is there a way to see who has subscribe to a specific calendar? If you are the admin?
No. A user can see their own subscription. That's it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”