Journal or Note taking

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

quicksilver853

Journal or Note taking

Post by quicksilver853 »

I would love to see a journal option in the gospel library app. So that we can write in own journal straight away and In one central location. I would love to see a note taking option as well for time when in sacrament and something spiritually important comes to mind. This would be great for meetings like Ward Council or Quorum meetings.

Thank you for all your hand work and effort. Just a side note, I am using Windows 10 on q Surface Pro 3 and it runs great. I have not had to many problems.

Thank you,
Allan K. Lui
ToManyLetters

Re: Journal or Note taking

Post by ToManyLetters »

Advanced annotations features, including journal entries and the Notebook view features, are in development and will become available in the application as they are completed.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
heatonandy

Post by heatonandy »

It would be great if tag functionality from the rest of the app was also included so that thoughts and impressions can be categorized, unconnected to specific verse or highlight.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

I believe LDS.org supports adding tags to journal entries. Because of this, you can be sure that that functionality will also be coming to Gospel Library for Windows in the relatively near future.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”