Multiple VT Coordinators

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mblodget

Multiple VT Coordinators

Post by mblodget »

I am a stake clerk, and one of my ward clerks is trying to add two VT Coordinators. However, when he gets to the second person, it says it will replace the first person. Is it possible to have two VT Coordinators in the new LCR 3.0?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Multiple VT Coordinators

Post by jonesrk »

No, you can only have one VT Coordinator. You can have multiple VT District Supervisors
mblodget

Post by mblodget »

Is it possible to have an Assistant VT Coordinator, and do they have the same permissions as the VT Coordinator?
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

Mblodget's question sparked a memory. In some of my YSA wards we had multiple relief societies (mostly at BYU, but at least one ward in my area has 2 currently). Can each RS have a VT coordinator? Someone has stated previously that they can see the option to have more than one RS or EQ with the current system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mblodget wrote:Is it possible to have an Assistant VT Coordinator
Check to see if there is a standard position by that name. Only standard positions have any rights.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

kellymab wrote:Mblodget's question sparked a memory. In some of my YSA wards we had multiple relief societies (mostly at BYU, but at least one ward in my area has 2 currently). Can each RS have a VT coordinator? Someone has stated previously that they can see the option to have more than one RS or EQ with the current system.
Yes, each Relief Society can have one Visiting Teaching Coordinator.

If you need another person to help with visiting teaching coordination, another option might be to call a Relief Society Assistant Secretary to work with the Visiting Teaching Coordinator.

I don't know if you can have more than one Relief Society Assistant Secretary (if the need were to arise).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”