custom lists in LCR

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
ddodds

custom lists in LCR

Post by ddodds »

How do I create a custom list from lcr?

I am a new stake clerk and have been requested by a High Counselor to e-mail him a copy of the YM in our stake preferably in excel. Can this be done from my home computer, or do I need to go the stake computer and use MLS?

Dave Dodds
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: custom lists in LCR

Post by russellhltn »

I don't believe that LCR has that feature - yet. You'll find your stake MLS has had exports removed. I think you can still copy and paste from a report.

You also may want to assess if this request is from a special situation or if it will become routine. LCR FAQ spells out why the High Counselor doesn't have access to this information himself. The same may reply to his request.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Custom Reports are still available in MLS. The File Export function itself was one function removed recently.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ddodds wrote:I am a new stake clerk and have been requested by a High Counselor to e-mail him a copy of the YM in our stake preferably in excel
You will want to make sure that the stake president approves the request. Keep in mind that youth information normally is not available outside of the home ward of the youth. There would need to be a compelling reason for a high councilor to have a list of all the young men in the stake.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”