Newsletter feature is having issues

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
SunshynGrl

Newsletter feature is having issues

Post by SunshynGrl »

Hi, I am trying to post a newsletter entry, along with an attachment. I have been able to post the entry, but there is no formatting available. Even though I have paragraphs when input, the result is one big paragraph. And I am unable to upload an attachment.

Also, I have the spinning hourglass whenever I go to the Newsletter page. I don't get that on the other pages. In looking through the forum history, I see that this issue has occurred occasionally. I have been posting to the newsletter section every month for the last two years, with little problem.

This has been going on for the last two days. Does anyone know if its being looked at? Are other people having the same challenges?

Thanks!

Tanya
San Diego
ryanlefty

Re: Newsletter feature is having issues

Post by ryanlefty »

I'm having the same problem.

Ryan
Harrisville, Utah
scubadox

Post by scubadox »

Same problem here. Cannot post an attachment, and the formatting looks strange - narrow boxes. Anyone else seeing this?
ryanlefty

Post by ryanlefty »

Yes, I'm seeing the narrow boxes too.
samanthahollister

Post by samanthahollister »

Ditto. Same problem on three different browsers. Would love to be able to work on the newsletter asap!

And what's with that spinning blue beachball that appears as soon as I click on the newsletter link? Odd.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 7.27.05 PM.png
Screenshot
(61.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Since it's the weekend, I'm not expecting anything to be fixed until sometime normal working hours on Monday, Utah time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rb_bolin

Post by rb_bolin »

samanthahollister wrote:Ditto. Same problem on three different browsers. Would love to be able to work on the newsletter asap!

And what's with that spinning blue beachball that appears as soon as I click on the newsletter link? Odd.
Thanks for the image. This is exactly the same issue I have.
grandma.reese53

Post by grandma.reese53 »

I have been having the same issue with the newsletter. I see the newsletter but I can't do anything with the newsletter because of the little blue hour glass spinning around. This is crazy. I need to finish this newsletter and I am unable to do so. Is there something wrong with the newsletter. I see I am not the only one having issues.
sdevereaux

Post by sdevereaux »

I have been having the same issue with the newsletter and the little blue spinning ball for the last week and a half. I've tried three different browsers on both Mac and Windows machines.
chrisj2020

Post by chrisj2020 »

Ditto...Same problem for last week. I know this is redundant but adding my concern to the list.

Return to “Newsletter”