Issues with Custom Reports in MLS after data migration

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
tuxedojacob

Issues with Custom Reports in MLS after data migration

Post by tuxedojacob »

Hey, I'm getting some reports of our RS President having issues using custom reports that used to pull data that is all online now, namely visiting teaching related, etc.

Are there plans to create custom reports online anytime soon based on the database records that are no longer available in MLS?

I will link this thread to her if there are any questions, and I can maybe try to bridge the technical gap. Thanks!
eblood66

Re: Issues with Custom Reports in MLS after data migration

Post by eblood66 »

tuxedojacob wrote:Hey, I'm getting some reports of our RS President having issues using custom reports that used to pull data that is all online now, namely visiting teaching related, etc.

Are there plans to create custom reports online anytime soon based on the database records that are no longer available in MLS?

I will link this thread to her if there are any questions, and I can maybe try to bridge the technical gap. Thanks!
There have been no announcements about any future features that will be added to LCR. So we don't know if or when customer reports will be added. Based on the development times for other features I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. I doubt we will have any new major features for several months at least.

For now we pretty much have to make due with the reports provided in LCR.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”