Problem with send and receive

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Medenuck

Problem with send and receive

Post by Medenuck »

there was an update and after updating MLS anytime i want to do a send and receive i keep on getting this message

Error 2: unauthorized
Error in MLS when Send and.docx
(314.5 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Any help???
eblood66

Re: Problem with send and receive

Post by eblood66 »

cyrilbrains wrote:there was an update and after updating MLS anytime i want to do a send and receive i keep on getting this message

Error 2: unauthorized
Error in MLS when Send and.docx
Any help???
That error means you need a security reset. You can call Local Unit Support to get that done but you'll have to wait until Monday. The group that does resets isn't available on Sundays.
elderaranda

Post by elderaranda »

There are actually different kinds of error that I encountered before. There's error 1, error 2, error 4, etc. I don't know what those errors mean. Can anyone tell us about the meaning of the other errors?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

elderaranda wrote:There's error 1, error 2, error 4, etc. I don't know what those errors mean.
What's the rest of the error? Some indicate that it's unable to find or talk to the church server. That can happen on a especially busy Sunday. Some errors indicate failure to package the files for transmission.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”