Duplicating Leader Callings

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
rfieldi

Duplicating Leader Callings

Post by rfieldi »

Is there a restriction on addition of certain callings created in LCR? I need to add a second sister into a Visiting Teacher Coordinator position, however, with the calling already filled, the system will only allow me to create a custom calling for the second position. I am concerned that the sister will not have access to the necessary tools in LDS.org to complete her responsibilities.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Duplicating Leader Callings

Post by russellhltn »

It appears there can only be one VT Coordinator. Just as there can only be one Bishop or First Councilor.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I had the same problem with Stake Family History Center Director. I have four in my stake, but LCR limits me to only one.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

rfieldi wrote:I need to add a second sister into a Visiting Teacher Coordinator position, however, with the calling already filled, the system will only allow me to create a custom calling for the second position.
As explained in this post, there can only be one VT Coordinator. You may have more than one VT Supervisor, however.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

Yes on VT supervisors. The coordinator is the overall one, the supervisor oversees districts.

Now as to family history center people, would having those other three as assistant directors be an issue or would they have to be called to something else where multiples could be put in that would fit what they do?

I would think that assistant directors might work, as there are provisions for multiple assistant indexing directors built-in to LCR. All callings listed in LCR are Hanbook 2 based.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”