Additional Information for Move Outs

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jershoneagar

Additional Information for Move Outs

Post by jershoneagar »

In Leader and Clerk Resources >> Reports >> Members Moved Out could there be a new feature added? Could there be a column or else a link to click that would show the callings at the time their records were moved out? I prepare the conducting sheet for sacrament meetings and I want to make sure we remember to release member move outs over the pulpit. I'm sure in a very well organized ward where executive secretaries /clerks are on top of everything and know everyone, this is unnecessary. And then there is me and my ward...
Maybe an additional feature that would be helpful for Quorum leaders would be to also show / have a link to the home teaching / visiting teaching assignments at the time of move-out to ensure a replacement HT / VT is assigned.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Additional Information for Move Outs

Post by russellhltn »

jershoneagar wrote:In Leader and Clerk Resources >> Reports >> Members Moved Out could there be a new feature added? Could there be a column or else a link to click that would show the callings at the time their records were moved out?
I think that's a good idea. The official place to put suggestions is the feedback link in LCR.

jershoneagar wrote:Maybe an additional feature that would be helpful for Quorum leaders would be to also show / have a link to the home teaching / visiting teaching assignments at the time of move-out to ensure a replacement HT / VT is assigned.
I think that's less problematic since the district remains even if the teachers move out. A quick review of the companionships should show the "hole". That's not to say it's a bad idea, just that the need isn't as great. Callings are a bigger need as missing callings are less obvious, and need to be released.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”