LCR Reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
highhoelds

LCR Reports

Post by highhoelds »

Now that most of our reporting has migrated to LCR, I'm having trouble finding a way to run a report for our part member families that we had in MLS. I'm a clerk in our local ward and I'm hoping someone here can help. Let me know if someone knows how to get this information within LCR.
Thanks
Corey Enloe
Glenwood Springs Ward
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR Reports

Post by russellhltn »

I don't think there's a standard report for that. Most likely it was a custom report. There is currently no custom reporting in LCR.

At this pont, there are still several things that are MLS-only.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LCR Reports

Post by lajackson »

highhoelds wrote:Now that most of our reporting has migrated to LCR, I'm having trouble finding a way to run a report for our part member families that we had in MLS.
Continue to run this custom report (and any other custom reports you use) in MLS while you still can. Membership information rolls back and updates MLS, so your custom reports pertaining to membership information should still be good.

(HT/VT information does not roll back to MLS. Reports relying on this information will no longer be accurate in MLS, and HT/VT information will eventually be removed from MLS, probably sooner rather than later.)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”