Home Teaching Jump to Current Month

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
stanh0

Home Teaching Jump to Current Month

Post by stanh0 »

Curious if anyone has ever asked why the home teaching 3 month window needs to jump to the current month so soon in the month. Perhaps we are the only ward who gets caught trying to get those last updates for the quarter in and whoosh, the first month of the quarter becomes inaccessible. They could make it a four month window or wait until a little later in the month. Another wish for my wish list.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home Teaching Jump to Current Month

Post by russellhltn »

Just to clarify, and make sure I'm understanding you correctly, you're only now completing the data entry for April?

That might be how it was done when MLS was difficult to get to and it only has to be entered for the quarterly report, but now with it accessible from home, I'd think it wouldn't such a issue to not get so far behind.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nikk3hi3tala

Post by nikk3hi3tala »

stanh0 wrote:the first month of the quarter becomes inaccessible
You can access it by clicking the name of the Household and View Household Profile. It shows you the whole year of boxes to tick. (I assume all who have access to HT have the same access to everything, I am a ward clerk myself.) Alternatively, if you're watching the Companionship tab instead of Household tab, click the name the teacher and View Companionship. Bit more clicking, but not too hard.
stanh0

Post by stanh0 »

Thanks. Our stake just switched over in the middle of June, so we are still learning. Don't see much documentation. Glad for this forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

stanh0 wrote:Don't see much documentation.
Try the "Help" function. The documentation is frequently "hidden" there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

While it is good to get April's statistics in, they are not required to prepare the quarterly report. This excellent post in a Visiting Teaching topic explains why.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”