Visiting Teaching Overview not printing correct info

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bellsntexas

Visiting Teaching Overview not printing correct info

Post by bellsntexas »

I have entered all information correctly into the Visiting Teaching Overview for June.
When I click on PRINT, choose SELECT ALL, and PRINT button again, the form does not show any information for me to be able to print it out.
When I click on PRINT, choose everything BUT the UNASSIGNED POTENTIAL VISITING TEACHERS, the printed form pulls up, I can view information for me to print; however, under the SISTERS NOT ASSIGNED TO BE CONTACTED, it shows the entire class list of 137 instead of only the 37 sisters were are not assigned to be contacted.
I need all of the 4 Overview lists (Statistics by month, Sister not contacted, Sisters not assigned to be contacted and Unassigned potential visiting teachers) to be given to my Bishop and Relief Society President.
I believe there must be a glitch in the system. Please advise and soon, the reports are to be given to Bishop and Relief Society President by June 10th. Thank you, bellsntexas@yahoo.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Visiting Teaching Overview not printing correct info

Post by russellhltn »

bellsntexas wrote:Please advise and soon, the reports are to be given to Bishop and Relief Society President by June 10th.
You might want to check with your leaders and see if printed reports are still necessary. That made sense when it was in MLS and not that easy to get to. Now, with it on-line, it's a different story.

The deadline is still applicable - so perhaps a email informing them everything has been entered is sufficient.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

One of the developers discovered this earlier today. It affects visiting teaching and not home teaching. It should be fixed in the next release.

The workaround is to go to the households tab, select not assigned, and print from there.
bellsntexas

Post by bellsntexas »

I can definitely see how that could be possible, but if they want a printed hard copy, is there a way to fix this issue?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bellsntexas wrote:I can definitely see how that could be possible, but if they want a printed hard copy, is there a way to fix this issue?
See scgallafent's message above. It's a known fault in the system and he's given a work-around. It will have to do for the time being.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”