Token Reset and Finance File Generation System down?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
derrickdev

Token Reset and Finance File Generation System down?

Post by derrickdev »

I am the STS and have been swapping out computers for the clerks. Most have gone smoothly, however the last one I did this week on the 1st of July has been a problem. We called for a token reset and was able to get into MLS and do a send/recieve. The ward clerk tried to access the finance section and received the typical notice about being temporarily disabled until the file is sent. I called back in to the Global Service Center just before they closed, and was told that it would be sent within 20-30 minutes.
I have been called back to the ward today with the same issue of not having recieved the file. Is the system that generates the finance file (I think it is the CUBS file) not working correctly? Is there an ETA for getting this resolved if so?
The Bishop has several fast offering checks to cut for urgent issues and cannot proceed.
Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Token Reset and Finance File Generation System down?

Post by russellhltn »

"If MLS goes down and you need to prepare an emergency fast-offering check, handwrite the checks on your MLS check stock, following these instructions ...."

Handwritten Checks in Emergencies
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
derrickdev

Post by derrickdev »

Thank you for the link and information. I will advise the local unit.
Does anyone know why the system that should have generated and sent the file is not working or when it will be up?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You'll have to sort it out when CHQ opens again on Monday. I wouldn't rule out that the rest got sent to the wrong unit due to human error.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”